Sunday, April 14, 2019

I love Boracay !

I woke up one day and found out that my husband and my daughter's passport is expiring soon. We quickly set an online appointment and found that the nearest date will be at Ilo-ilo City, Panay Island.
We filed our leave and off we go to Ilo-ilo city.
Everybody was excited to visit this small but progressive city! I was busy looking for the venue where we booked our appointments and at the same time looking for a place to stay for the next few days. But my mind is telling me that Boracay is within our reach ...
When we arrived Ilo-ilo city early morning by boat Cokaliong . We rushed to the place where we booked our appointment and by the afternoon, we finished everything. We went around the city and enjoyed the famous local food.

Early morning the following day, we were off to Boracay by bus! The scenery was beautiful and couldn't help buying those fresh fruits on the bus stop, it is so cheap compared to my hometown!
We arrived Kalibo and ride again a small ferry to the island of Boracay.

Our accomodation


Sand castles
The long stretch of beach


 I was filled with amazement to see Boracay for the first time. It was really a very beautiful place. You can see the shoreline as far as your eyes can see. The tranquility and the sound of the waves makes me feel so proud of God's wonderful creation!

People started arriving and soon the beach was full of people. But my mind was really working, the beach was full of people but the water was still crystal clear.  No wonder people from all walks of life, coming from different parts of the world would visit Boracay.

Boracay is also famous for it's beautiful sunset. You can see the sun set without any barrier until it vanishes from your sight.

Today, Boracay is considered as one of the finest beach around the world. Its fine sand, long stretch of beach shoreline and sunset is what people are coming in for. I love Boracay and  it is worth every penny you spent!

1 comment: