Wednesday, June 5, 2019

The Stress Reliever...Cebu Mine's View Glamping

I started  hosting a place to stay earlier this year as a preparatory or should I say in preparation for my future retirement. It was a step that break the monotony years of working in an office as a secretary. The step that leads me eventually into the door of world class travelling and hosting people from different parts of the world.

The first month was rather slow as it seeks to find its place in the online advertisement platform. Just like a whirlwind that you don't know when to expect and the speed once it landed on the ground, that is how online hosting is compared to.  Things get so fast and people come and go and before you know it, you hardly had time to fix your hair!

I simply signed a leave form and went straight to the place where I can have a stress reliever activity at Mine's View./ Everybody needs a break and that includes me from any stress that comes daily on our way. The kind of activity that will recharge your energy as well as your mental ability to start another week of labor.


1 comment:

  1. What a splendid place to unwind from the noise of city life.

    ReplyDelete